There's a lot of injury information to track every Sunday morning. We round it up in one place right here. Refresh often, because we'll update throughout the morning.
1. NFL Network's Stacey Dales reports running back Fred Jackson will start. C.J. Spiller is active for the Buffalo Bills, too.
2. There's a good chance Washington Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon will finally return to action according to ESPN, although he might play limited snaps.
3. The New England Patriots downgraded left guard Logan Mankins to out on Saturday. Tight end Rob Gronkowski is active.
4. Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte is officially questionable to play Monday night. We'd expect him to play.
5. Tennessee Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt will not play Sunday. Tight end end Jared Cook (shoulder) will play.
6. Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe is active for the Kansas City Chiefs. So is wide receiver Steve Breaston. Chiefs defenders Kendrick Lewis and Glenn Dorsey are out.
7. The Miami Herald reports that Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush is truly a "game-time decision." CBS reports Bush is likely to play.
8. St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson will play. He could be limited against the Seattle Seahawks. Rams wide receiver Steve Smith, running back Isaiah Pead and tackle Rodger Saffold are also out. First-round pick Michael Brockers will make his regular season debut. Brian Quick is also active. Smith and Pead are healthy scratches.
9. Detroit Lions running back Mikel LeShoure is active and will start. Matthew Stafford and tight end Tony Scheffler are ready to go, too.
10. San Francisco 49ers running back Brandon Jacobs is inactive. Niners first-round draft pick A.J. Jenkins and defensive tackle Isaac Sopoaga are out.
11. Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart is active. So is linebacker Jon Beason.
12. New York Jets tight end Dustin Keller is officially out.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.