A lot of big-name players were hurt in Week 3. Let's break them down.
1. New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis suffered a potentially serious knee injury. He'll undergo tests Monday. Jets rookie wide receiver Stephen Hill also hurt his hamstring.
Relive every game this season online and on-demand with enhanced viewing features, including the "All-22" coaches film. Get NFL Game Rewind
2. Reggie Bush sat out much of the Miami Dolphins' second half and overtime with a left knee injury. The running back will undergo tests Sunday. ProFootballTalk.com reported that the injury doesn't look too serious.
3. Bush was the NFL's second-leading rusher entering Sunday. The top rusher, C.J. Spiller, hurt his shoulder during the Buffalo Bills' win and didn't return. Spiller is expected to miss at least a week or two, but it looks like he avoided a broken bone.
4. Oakland Raiders wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey was carted off the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a neck injury. The Raiders said Heyward-Bey was in stable condition and would stay in a local hospital overnight for observation.
5. Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford pulled a hamstring. It was enough to knock him out of the game late against the Tennessee Titans.
6. Denver Broncos running back Willis McGahee left with an injury to his ribs. Tight end Jacob Tamme suffered a groin injury. It looked serious.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Adrian Clayborn hurt his knee. Several of his teammates suggested that he could miss the season.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Laurent Robinson suffered a concussion in the win over the Indinapolis Colts.
9. The Washington Redskins will give offensive tackle Trent Williams an MRI on his knee Monday. They can ill afford to lose him.
10. Dallas Cowboys safety Barry Church is expected to miss the rest of the season with a torn Achilles' tendon.
11. Beanie Wells left the Arizona Cardinals' game in the second half with a toe injury and didn't return. It could be the dreaded turf toe. Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett hurt his hamstring in the game as well.
12. Titans tight end Jared Cook left Sunday's game against the Lions with a shoulder injury after having made a big touchdown catch.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.