We hit the biggest injury stories throughout the day on the Around the League page, but some slip through the cracks. Here's all the info from Wednesday's injury report you need to know:
1. The Chicago Bears listed Brian Urlacher (knee) as probable for "Thursday Night Football" even though he missed practice earlier in the week. Cornerback Charles Tillman (leg) is questionable.
2. Washington Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon (foot) missed practice. It sounds like RG3's top option could be out a while.
Harrison: Week 2 Power Rankings
After the season's opening week, changes abound in
's Power Rankings, including a new No. 1 team.
3. Arizona Cardinals running back Beanie Wells practiced fully, and running back Ryan Williams wasn't even on the injury report. Little known fact: Both players had fewer snaps than LaRod Stephens-Howling last week.
4. Tennessee Titans quarterback Jake Locker (shoulder) was listed as limited in practice, but reports suggest he did most everything. He's fully expected to start.
5. Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart (ankle) returned to practice Wednesday and made it through a full session. It's looking good for him to return against the New Orleans Saints.
6. San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates (ribs) missed practice Wednesday, but he's expected to return Thursday and face the Titans this week.
7. We told you earlier that Megatron missed practice. The Detroit Lions' defense remains banged up: cornerback Dwight Bentley (concussion), safety Louis Delmas (knee), and defensive end Lawrence Jackson (calf) were all out.
8. Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Austin Collie practiced fully after getting cleared to return to the field. It looks like he'll suit up on Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings.
9. Chargers running back Ryan Mathews (clavicle) remains out of practice. It is looking less likely that he'll return this week.
10. Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin missed practice with his hip injury. He could wind up being a game-time decision this week.
11. The Cincinnati Bengals have already declared rookie cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (knee) out for Week 2. They could use the help in the secondary.
12. Houston Texans defensive lineman Antonio Smith (ankle) wasn't able to practice because of the ankle injury he says Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito caused.
13. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been cagey regarding LeGarrette Blount's health since last week. It turns out he is injured; he missed practice Wednesday with a neck ailment.
14. Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt (knee) was back at practice after his one-game suspension. It sounds like talented linebacker Colin McCarthy (ankle) will miss this week's game against the Chargers.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.