|Tom Hauck / Associated Press|
|Demaryius Thomas' 80-yard TD was one of the greatest finishes in NFL playoff history.|
Elliot Harrison's "Top 20 Games of 2011" are in the bank.
Naturally, we disagree with a smattering of his picks, but Harrison (as much as we'd like to rib him) did a fine job. Many of his favorites were our favorites, too.
But not all of them -- and we can't help ourselves. So here's our take:
Gregg Rosenthal's top five games of 2011:
1. Saints-49ers (NFC divisional): Easy pick for the top spot.
2. Steelers-Broncos (AFC wild card): Really, this didn't crack the top five?
4. Saints-Falcons (Week 10): From minute one to Mike Smith's failed fourth down try, this was an awesome, tensely played division battle.
Marc Sessler's top five games of 2011:
1. Steelers-Broncos (AFC wild card): I'll play contrarian here. Tim Tebow's final stand in Denver was a storybook classic.
2. Saints-49ers (NFC divisional): Intense. Unusual. Tied forever to the "bounty" meltdown. A fascinating affair.
3. Jets-Broncos (Week 11): Here's your reason Tebow's now dressed in green.
4. Giants-49ers (NFC Championship): A conference title bout between two teams at their best.
Readers: It's about time you give us yours.