Who doesn't love second chances? Which is why, with the draft on everybody's mind, our very own Elliot Harrison has re-done the 2007 NFL Draft, which featured an impressive rookie class that included Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Patrick Willis, Joe Thomas, and Darrelle Revis. Without revealing too much, we can tell you JaMarcus Russell does not go No. 1 overall. Be sure to check back later today to find out who does.
Here's what else is on tap for Monday:
• Based on what we now know about the Saints' "bounty" program, "soft" isn't a word that comes to mind to describe Gregg Williams. And yet that's exactly what one of his former players said about him over the weekend.
• Gil Brandt has studied the measurables and been all over our pro day coverage for the past month. Find out what his latest "Hot 100" prospects list looks like.
• Our mock drafts are slated to continue Monday with Albert Breer unveiling his latest version. Be on the lookout for that later today.
• Find out who team beat writers believe will be drafted in the first eight picks, as we unveil our "On the Beat" mock draft.
• Always dreamed of watching the NFL draft in person? Enter now to win a trip to the 2012 Draft, where you could announce a pick live at Radio City Music Hall.
• Five playoff games from the 2011 season are up for a vote by fans. Select your favorite, then see if it airs April 14 on NFL Network.
Want to get NFL.com's top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.