The 2012 free agency period started with a bang Tuesday. The Bucs got Vincent Jackson, Reggie Wayne and Marques Colston are staying put, the Bears got Jason Campbell, and the Bills hope Tuesday's visit by Mario Williams is the beginning of a meaningful, long-term relationship (Williams hasn't decided yet). Stay tuned to NFL Network all day for more player-movement news, and keep up to date with NFL.com's Free-Agency Tracker.
Here's what else is on tap for Wednesday:
• Brandon Marshall was traded by the Miami Dolphins to the Chicago Bears on Tuesday, hours before news emerged that a woman was accusing the WR of hitting her in the face outside a New York nightclub over the weekend.
• Peyton Manning meets with coach Mike Munchak and the Tennessee Titans on Wednesday, with hopes still running high in Denver, Arizona and Miami.
• If NFL Network analyst Brian Billick still were coaching, it sounds like he'd pass on Tim Tebow, should the Broncos lure Peyton Manning.
• Free agency kicks off a new league year, and there's plenty of activity around the NFL. Jason La Canfora provides 10 quick thoughts, including a free-agent sleeper and a forecast on Mike Wallace.
• NFL.com has picked the 64 best teams of the Super Bowl era, and through March, we're asking fans to vote on them.
• The NFL has grown from humble roots to a league with a global fan base, and it's not stopping. Take a look at the sport's evolution.
• You could win $1 million with the all-new fantasy game from the NFL.
Want to get NFL.com's top 10 headlines sent to your inbox daily? Click here for details.