Live In-Progress Coverage of All Games Available on Both NFL Network's NFL RedZone & DirecTV's Red Zone Channel
Highlights Available Immediately After Games on NFL.com and Sprint and For Download Following Day on iTunes and Amazon.com
NFL Network's NFL Replay to Encore Four Games Each Week
NFL games that are blacked out in home team markets this season will be shown on NFL.com in their entirety on a delayed basis, the NFL announced Thursday.
The league's new NFL Game Rewind package on NFL.com will make all games available on an on-demand, subscription basis throughout the 2009 regular and postseason. However, games blacked out locally for failing to sell out 72 hours in advance will be available on NFL.com at no cost in the affected home markets.
These free "re-broadcasts" locally of blacked-out games will be available at NFL.com beginning at midnight on the day of the game and remain available for 72 hours (except during ESPN Monday Night Football telecasts).
"We understand that the economy is limiting some families and corporations from buying as many game tickets as they had previously," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. "These free re-broadcasts on NFL.com will allow our fans that can't get to a blacked-out game an opportunity to see the entire game."
Following are other ways fans can see NFL game action:
* NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV carries all Sunday afternoon games (local blackout rules apply).
* The Red Zone Channel on DirecTV and NFL Network's NFL RedZone channel -- available on other satellite, cable and telco providers -- will provide live coverage from inside the 20-yard line as it happens during all Sunday afternoon games, with no game highlights blacked out.
* NBC's Sunday Night Football game will also be streamed live on NBCSports.com and NFL.com.
* Postgame highlights of all games are available immediately after each game on NFL.com and NFL Mobile Live on Sprint. In addition, fans can download extended highlight packages the day after each game on iTunes and Amazon.com.
* NFL Network's NFL Replay will re-air the four best games of the weekend (two on Tuesday and two on Wednesday in primetime) in a fast-paced, 90-minute format with bonus NFL Films footage, wired sound from the field, and coaches' commentary.
* NFL Network's NFL Replay Highlights video-on-demand product is available a few hours after each game, featuring extended highlights of every NFL game produced with NFL Films' signature audio and cinematic elements.