League Settings (NFL-Managed)
The following are the default NFL-Managed League Settings. These default settings are used in all NFL-Managed Leagues.
- Teams: 10
- Divisions: None
- League Viewable By Public: No
- Undroppable List: NFL.com Fantasy Default List
- Maximum Acquisitions per Season: No Maximum
- Maximum Acquisitions per Week: No Maximum
- Trade Limit per Season: No Limit
- Trade Deadline: November 21, 2014
- Trade Review Type: League Votes
- Waiver Period: 1 Day
- Waiver Type: Weekly Reset, Inverse Order of Standings
- Post-Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
- Roster Lock Type: Players Lock at Individual Game Time
- 2014 Keeper Settings: None
- Starting Positions and Roster Size: 9 starters (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, W/R Flex, TE, K, DEF) and 6 bench
The following are the available NFL-Managed Draft Types. These are the only draft types used in NFL-Managed Leagues.
- Live Draft
- Standard Draft Format: Leagues with a standard draft format rely on a draft order with specified time limit per pick to draft a team of players.
- Auction Draft Format: Leagues with an auction draft format rely on player nominations and an open bidding system to draft a team of players.