How to Move Your League To NFL.com
IMPORT LEAGUE HISTORY
Even if you played fantasy football on another platform in previous years, NFL.com allows you to bring your league history with you!
League Managers also have the ability to input all information about their prior leagues through the Manage tab. Simply click on "Customize League History" and be on your way. You will be able to add the following categories:
- Standings: Division, Team Name, Win-Loss-Ties, Points For and Points Against.
- Schedule: You will be able to input weekly matchups from past seasons.
- Playoff Bracket: This will allow you to be able to see how the playoffs panned out and how the season came to a close.
- League Champion
- Highest Team Points Accumulated (Week)
- Highest Player Points Accumulated (Week)
- Highest Teams Points Accumulated (Season)
Create a customized NFL.com Fantasy Football get started: CREATE A LEAGUE