Every NFL draft has a personality all its own. This year is no exception. Somehow, some way Bill Belichick seems to find himself controlling one of the major intersections of the draft.
- Track the trades that are shaping the draft | Aug. 15
- Eagles pick Oregon's Matthews, hope bloodlines run deep | Jul. 26
- Air apparent? Pats draft QB Mallett | Jul. 26
- Ponder driven to transform Vikings fans' jeers into cheers | Jul. 26
- Niners move up to select QB Kaepernick | Jul. 26
- Day 2 of the draft a wrap | Jul. 26
- Palmer insurance: Bengals draft QB Dalton | Jul. 26
- Big expectations await Bills DT Dareus | Jul. 26
- Raiders take assistant's nephew Wisniewski | Jul. 26
- Bold move: Falcons fly to No. 6 for Jones | Jul. 26
- Panthers pounce on Newton at No. 1 | Jul. 26
- Incoming NFL rookies stuck in lockout limbo following draft | Jul. 26
- Bowers slides to Buccaneers | Jul. 26
News & Blogs
The Falcons' bold exchange with the Browns, from No. 27 overall to No. 6 to nab receiver Julio Jones, set the tone early for trades to come in the 2011 NFL Draft. Keep up with all the moves in our trade tracker.