Every NFL draft has a personality all its own. This year is no exception. Somehow, some way Bill Belichick seems to find himself controlling one of the major intersections of the draft.
- Track the trades that are shaping the draft | Apr. 25
- Bowers slides to Buccaneers | Aug. 8
- Raiders take assistant's nephew Wisniewski | Aug. 8
- Day 2 of the draft a wrap | Aug. 8
- Air apparent? Pats draft QB Mallett | Aug. 8
- Incoming NFL rookies stuck in lockout limbo following draft | May. 2
- Eagles pick Oregon's Matthews, hope bloodlines run deep | Apr. 30
- Niners move up to select QB Kaepernick | Apr. 30
- Ponder driven to transform Vikings fans' jeers into cheers | Apr. 30
- Big expectations await Bills DT Dareus | Apr. 29
- Palmer insurance: Bengals draft QB Dalton | Apr. 29
- Panthers pounce on Newton at No. 1 | Apr. 29
- Bold move: Falcons fly to No. 6 for Jones | Apr. 29
News & Blogs
The Falcons' bold exchange with the Browns, from No. 27 overall to No. 6 to nab receiver Julio Jones, set the tone early for trades to come in the 2011 NFL Draft. Keep up with all the moves in our trade tracker.